- Hypoallergenic & sensitive
- Contains L-Carnitine & controlled levels of top quality protein and fat, required by slow-growing, large-breed pups
- Unique source of real calcium from milk combined with vitamin D and phosphorous for strong bones & teeth
- Contains soluble fibres plus FOS, for high sensitive small stomachs
- Designed for easy digestion, to produce well-formed easily managed stools, with minimum unpleasant odour
GAIN big dogs puppy dog food is made using the concept of precision nutrition; GAIN pet food has formulated a specific premium food for puppies in the big dog#s category. GAIN big dogs puppy product is an advanced and complete nutrition for pups and breeding bitches over 20kg. Scientifically balanced with the optimum omega 3 to omega 6 ratios, it ensures a glossy coat for your dog. The use of top quality protein in this formula helps maintain and control bodyweight. GAIN big dogs puppy food contains a unique blend of all the essential vitamins, protected mineral and antioxidants to ensure you have a healthy animal. The precise blend of glucosamine, MSM and omega oils will help with joint care in the larger dogs. Once the food has been eating it aids digestion as it contains soluble fibres plus FOS (prebiotic) that results in small dry stools with reduced odour. Your dogs and puppy will have strong bones and teeth as the unique source of real calcium (from milk) combined with vitamin D and phosphorous (milk calcium for increased absorption) will aid the growth of bones and teeth. Adjust the feeding based on levels of activity and external conditions, to maintain a lean healthy body condition. GAIN big dog puppy can be fed dry or moistened, whichever you#re animal prefers. Feed puppies 3 times a day up to 6 months of age, reducing to 2 times a day thereafter. Feed pregnant bitches the 12 month amount, increasing by up to 40% at whelping, peaking at over double this figure during lactation. Provide clean drinking water at all times. Make all diet changes gradually over a 7 -10 day period.