Bulk Discount & Delivered Pallet Pricing - JUST ASK!!

Delivery can be delayed due to Covid and Brexit. We are trying our best to keep stocks updated but due to a high volume of customers using our website stock levels are changing constantly. We thank you for your valued custom

We Are Expanding

In December 2015 we moved from a small shop to our current location. We were delighted that people loved our shop and that we needed to expand. We are now here a year and a half we have to make the shop bigger.

Image result for bigger

We will be having fun days and competitions. We will have a closed off Animal room. Here you will find all you fish, birds, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters and reptiles.

Take a picture with the sharks head as you go through the doorway to the animal room.

Starbucks

Thank you to all our customers near and far.

15 thoughts on “We Are Expanding

1. find a mobile massage therapist near me says:

What I genuinely concern myself most in regard to is wellness ideas.

By myself, I signed up for publications oriented toward this
    subject, and I continue up to date about the latest health studies.
    In what way is this of any use? Personally I think there’s no more important use for my time.
    Likewise, this blog page entry seems as though it’s worthy of my time to read.
    I sift through tons or more of personal blogs every week.
    Honestly, my spine usually is uncomfortable and I
    need a different diversion. lol Anyhow, I think if everyone published
    about their place in the world, and did so articulately, we’d have a much more
    interesting Earth. http://silence.s53.xrea.com/x/bbs/apeboard_plus.cgi?command=read_messa

2. Chair Massage for events says:

Mankind can pretty much all gain from discover more regarding
    ourself and our health and well being. Specific actions and exertion amounts can easily currently have great advantage to us, and we
    all have to uncover even more information about them.
    Your blog has provided worthwhile data that will be helpful to many
    different cultures and individuals, and I appreciate the posting your experience
    in this manner. https://www.thecityclassified.com/author/arlette3868/

3. Mountainside On-Site Massage Therapy says:

First, thank you for the info, and your point of view.
    I can value this blogging site and especially suggestions.
    At this stage, I feel I waste much too enough time via the internet,
    studying junk, effectively. This is a refreshing change from what I’ve known. Yet,
    I feel that browsing other people’s good ideas is a valuable investment of at
    minimum a few of my regular measure of amount of time in my plan.
    It’s much like rummaging through the chaff to get the
    treasure. Or sometimes, whatever illustration performs
    best for you. Still, near the laptop is most likely as harmful to
    you as cigarette smoking and fried chips. https://www.economyguardian.com/forum/review/?moderation_pending=190659

4. hire a massage therapist says:

I cannot believe that all the things we challenge ourselves with
    in our lives makes a difference. Continuously squandered taking into consideration the
    different things that people encounter every single day is normally really important, as no other woman will
    probably face existence for us. Personally I think that people must be more grounded.

Technology is terrific, nevertheless so much of whatever we think about is so abstract.
    Having a cup of tea is a zen activity that brings one back to the present occasion. We must become more in the here and now, without being stressed by life and the dilemmas we face each day. https://www.elzse.com/user/profile/134866

5. www.ahobetting.com says:

Going through your brilliant blog has definitely supplied me with merely the facts
    that I required. I actually currently have been carrying out analysis on this kind of subject matter
    for quite a while, and it has taken a long while to find
    a website that gives all of the details which i require.
    I just search toward examining even more websites authored by you
    later on, and should start looking here first of all the very next
    time I just have got another fact-finding project. https://www.ahobetting.com/index.php?a=stats&u=leonel7228

6. chair massage at work says:

Going through your brilliant blog has surely furnished me personally
    with just the information that I just required.

We currently have been undertaking research on this issue for
    a time, and this seems to have taken a very long time to discover a blog page that delivers
    all of the details that I want. I actually look forward
    to studying even more sites written by you down the road, and will start looking here 1st the
    very next time I just currently have another fact-finding project. http://www.cjpddw.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=289195&do=profile&from=space

7. hire a massage therapist says:

What I basically care most about is health matters.
    By myself, I sign up for periodicals dealing with this
    subject matter, and I continue informed about the latest
    health studies. In what way is this important?
    Personally I think there is no more significant focus for my hours.
    Furthermore, this blog seems as if it’s worth the time to check out again. I dig through thousands and thousands or more of websites every week.
    Truth be told, my back nearly always hurts and I desire a all new diversion. lol Regardless, I believe if absolutely
    everyone wrote about their unique time in the world, and did it well, we’d have a more interesting world. https://cglescorts.com/user/profile/273724

8. chair massage for parties says:

First, thank you for the information, and your point of view.
    I could value this blogging site and most importantly this.
    At this time, I feel I use up far too much time on-line, studying rubbish, effectively.
    This was a refreshing differ from what I’ve known. However,
    I feel that examining other people’s ideas is a very important investiture of at any rate a
    few of my regular measure of time in my routine. It’s almost like rummaging through
    the chaff to obtain the gold. As well as, whatever illustration functions for you.
    Still, near the computer system is most likely as
    harmful to you as tobacco and deep-fried chips. https://puyapardaz.ir/content/learn/learns/72?page=110